Meal PlansSave time and money on food at UBC. Because let's face it, we're all busy and on a budget.
Save money on food and non-alcoholic beverages at 30+ UBC Food Services locations.
And stress free. Never worry about late credit card payments or bank transaction fees.
Fast & Convenient
Swipe your UBCcard and go. Track spending and add more dollars online when needed.
Types of Plans
UBCcard PlanSpend more places.
- Enjoy savings at all campus plan discount locations
- Buy printing services around campus and food/merchandise at campus partners
- Put more money on the card any time
Savings Plus PlanEat more. Pay less.
- Enjoy the most savings at campus plan discount locations
- Pre-pay by month, term or an entire academic year
- Students only, not accepted at campus partners
Department PlanBye bye reimbursement claims.
- Save taxes at campus plan discount locations for your next meeting or office gathering
- Monthly bills are easy to track and paid by journal voucher
- Not accepted at campus partners
Residence Meal Plan
Available (and required) only for campus residents at Orchard Commons, Totem Park and Place Vanier. Students enjoy exclusive savings in the residence dining rooms, discounts around campus, and can spend flex dollars at campus partner locations, on printing services and more.
Savings Plus Plan
- Pre-pay at $250/month, $980/term or $1,960/academic year then save 12% on food and non-alcoholic beverages at campus discount locations. 12% = 7% discount + 5% GST.
- For students only and especially ideal for those living in residences with no required meal plan.
- Want more? Combine this plan with a UBCcard Plan to pay for printing services and to make purchases at campus partners at regular prices.
Department Savings Plan
- Save 5% on food and non-alcoholic beverages at campus discount locations.
- Works like a credit card. Charges add up over the month and payments are automated by journal voucher.
- Start one account and get multiple meal cards for approved employees to use.
- Not accepted at campus partners.
Save 5-12% on food and non-alcoholic beverages.
IRC Snack Bar
It’s About Thai
The Loop Cafe
Open Kitchen at Orchard Commons
Sauder Exchange Café
Stir It Up
The Dog House
The Roaming Bowl
School of Fish
Totem Park Residence Dining Room
Triple O’s at David Lam
Vanier’s Residence Dining Room
CAMPUS PARTNERS & REG PRICE LOCATIONS/ITEMS
Regular prices apply.
Colony Bar Kits
Grand Noodle Emporium
Mahony & Sons
Pie R Squared
The Pita Pit
Romer’s Burger Bar Kitsilano
UBC Food Service Operated
Hubbard’s at Place Vanier
Magda’s at Totem Park
Sage Restaurant & Catering (alcohol)
The Point Grill (alcohol)
Triple O’s (alcohol)